Life's better with mio
Conveyancers, see and share important information associated to your case with the entire property chain - creating efficiencies, identifying hold-ups and making time for you to do what you do best - thanks to a real-time data connection from mio, tmgroup’s sales progression platform for estate agents.
- Connect mio to your case management system for shared key milestone updates
- Increase transparency for all participants across the property chain
- Reduce the volume of inbound calls with a live chain status view
- Easily pinpoint the place and cause of any delays in the chain
- Win more referred business from our mio-enabled estate agency network
- Raise consumer satisfaction in the moving process and obtain more referrals
What Conveyancers say
"The mio API was simple to implement and provides us with a chain view. The adoption of new technology is crucial in moving towards a more collaborative, integrated and forward-thinking property market.”
“With over four decades of being involved in the business of home buying and selling I have experienced, many times over, the good, the bad, and the ugly of conveyancer and estate agent relationships. A good relationship is not difficult to create. The mio platform helps.”
"Not only will it help us to communicate more efficiently with agents, but it’ll also provide our clients with greater transparency. Less calls back and forth will help us save time, meaning we can work faster and get sales moving along quickly.”
Join the mio community
Joining the mio community will keep you connected to your cases and the rest of the chain, enhancing your clients' customer experience, through a range of features:
A single view of the entire chain for agents and consumers
Validated data feeds automatically updates key stages in the process, saving time and ensuring accuracy
Award winning consumer app with in-app messaging reducing calls from buyers and sellers
Want to know more?
How mio works?
mio is a dedicated sales progression platform providing a simpler, quicker more resilient way to progress sales across your business. The intelligent mio dashboard helps improve turnover and reduce the risk of fall throughs by providing you with instant access to the information you need on your pipeline. The award-winning mio consumer app also supports you in providing your clients with five-star customer service though the integrated mio consumer app
mio features: The chain view
- Provides an easy to understand view of the chain and the properties involved in a transaction.
- Demonstrates what stage each property is at within the chain.
- Is shared with the client so they have a true view of what is happening to their purchase or sale via the app.
mio features: The app
- Gives a complete view of the property file and the progress made by the agent.
- Automatic updates and notifications are sent straight to the customers phone.
- In app messaging service, so customers can contact agent around their own schedule.
- Specific tasks for the customer to complete.
- A view of the chain giving everyone peace of mind on the status of all properties.
- Education guide on the home moving process which informs the client of what the conveyancer is doing and in plain English. It can also manage expectations with regards to time scales.
- Allows buyers and sellers ability to collaborate with agents, play an intrinsic part of the progression of the sale.
mio congratulates PM Property Lawyers in Sheffield as the latest law firm to partner with mio
mio are delighted to announce their latest data partner as PM Property Lawyers implement the mio API for smarter, more productive property conveyancing with fewer disruptions...
Developing good relationships with local Conveyancers
Unfortunately, property sales and purchases are very complex. It takes more than a brilliant agent or a really driven buyer to get a sale through to completion.
There are multiple businesses involved in property transactions from Surveyors through to removal firms. However, the Agent and the Conveyancer are always involved from start to finish so a good working relationship between the two can make a positive difference to transaction times and fall through rates.